Friday, February 24, 2017

Under Construction- See below for more info

Hello beautiful daydreamers!  Long time, no see unless you've followed me on Instagram.  I was meaning to do this at the beginning of the year, but life happens.  So I'm doing it now instead.

I'm giving my site a new look, and making some changes to old posts so that they're easier to read. (In other words, not novel length. ;) )  I'm also adding some new content like a place specifically for my poetry.  I'll be making sure to get this changed before I add any new creations to my blog.  Hopefully these changes will encourage me to update more often.

If you do not wish to wait, you can find me on Instagram @fromthebreathofdaydreams or @memoirsoftheunforgottensongs .  I look forward to seeing you at any of these places, or even better, at all of them! 

May your muse shine brightly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments. All comments are moderated to keep spam from junking things up.

May your muse shine brightly!